5 Netflix Shows to Kickstart 2019
January 2, 2019 5:00AM CST
- As you recover from last night’s festivities, you may be looking for something to watch on Netflix–provided you haven’t watched Bird Box yet.
- Here are five shows suggested by Netflix to kick off your 2019.
- Tidying up with Marie Kondo. She helps people get organized and clean up. Available now.
- Lionheart. Daughter takes over the family business after her father falls ill to prove her worth in a male dominated world. It is the first Nigerian movie acquired by Netflix. Available January 4th.
- Polar. A retired hitman has to go back to the dark world to face a younger, faster, cruel army of murderers. Available January 25th
- Titans. Available January 11th, a team of young superheroes led by Nightwing, unite to eradicate evil. Nightwing was Batman’s first Robin.
- Kingdom. Available January 5th, this will be Netflix’s second Korean original series. The crowned Prince is framed for treason and is desperate to save his people. He sets out on a journey to unveil the evil that lurks.
- Do you think you watch Netflix more than you watch regular TV? What is the best Netflix original program you saw in 2018?