- Another day, another recall, this time 95,000 pounds of Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages are being recalled due to “foreign matter” being found.
- The contaminated product was distributed nationally and internationally, however, no illnesses or adverse reactions have been reported.
- If you have the sausages look for establishment number EST. 34224 and a best by date of 6/9/2019.
- If found, you can return them to the point of purchase or throw them out. For any questions, you can contact Johnsonville relations coordinator Kirsten Bishir at 888-556-2728.
- Do all the recent recalls make you worry about how our food is being manufactured?