- AC/DC had been pretty quiet on social media as of recent, not posting anything on Facebook following the death of guitarist Malcolm Young in November 2017. Twitter was even quieter, with no tweets sent since March of that year.
- But on Tuesday, the Aussie rockers broke their silence to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Highway To Hell, changing up their cover photo to an image of the band from the record’s jacket.
- A video was also uploaded, which plays the title song’s riff, along with a caption asking fans to “Celebrate with us all month long!”
- A rumor started circulating last week that the band would announce tour dates on Wednesday, July 17, but nothing has been made official.
- Do you think the band is gearing up for something? Which other albums are turning the big 4-0 this year?