After One Date, Some Jerk Sent a Woman a 15-Point List of Critiques
A 24-year-old woman in England says she went on one date with a guy back around December. And three months later, he sent her a list of 15 ways she could IMPROVE herself.
It’s so brutal, some people think it’s fake and she just made the whole thing up. But she claims it’s VERY real.
Here are all 15 critiques. And the first half are all about her looks . . .
1. “If you lost some weight, you’d look incredible.” He said about 20 or 30 pounds.
2. He told her she looked really pale and that a fake tan wouldn’t hurt.
3. Show more cleavage.
4. “Wear clothes that suit your figure . . . so I’m not embarrassed to be seen with you.”
5. “Dye your hair a normal color, and add extensions. Longer hair is more attractive.”
6. Stop wearing so much make-up.
7. Apparently on their date, she talked about how she got lip injections once and regretted it. But he told her she should get them again.
8. “You need so much more confidence. Confidence is sexy.” (That’s a fun one right after seven insults in a row.)
9. He said the fact that he didn’t get a kiss at the end of the night hurt his feelings. So she should be more sensitive and not be such a prude.
10. He ripped on her for drinking a regular Coke instead of Diet, even though she ordered a salad.
11. “Keep your past to a minimum. I don’t care [what] you went through.”
12. “Get a sense of humor. You didn’t laugh at a single one of my jokes.”
13. “You just seemed a bit stuck up. Sort your personality out.”
14. “You made me feel bad when you offered to pay . . . like you thought I didn’t have enough money after I TOLD you how much was in my account.”
15. “You didn’t compliment me once.” (So yeah . . . if that guy IS real, he’s obviously a keeper.)