Alice Cooper Attempts Guinness World Record
May 28, 2019 6:36AM CDT
- The people at the Guinness book have certified quite a few strange world records over the years, which I’m pretty sure the one Alice Cooper just attempted qualifies.
- The shock rocker spent Sunday with his BottleRock Napa Valley festival audience tossing rubber chickens in the air in an effort to beat the current record of 1,013.
- Even though 1,014 chickens were flung, officials claimed it was unsuccessful since they were unable to confirm all were airborne at the same time.
- According to the Mercury News, Cooper is undeterred and will give it the old college try again next year.
- What’s the strangest Guinness World Record you’ve heard about? Ever attempt one yourself?