Amazon Prime Day Is Coming Next Month
June 25, 2019 7:46AM CDT
- In an effort to rival Black Friday as the biggest shopping holiday of them all, Amazon is kicking off this year’s Prime Day in a big way.
- Despite the word “day” in its name, the celebration will actually span 48 hours, according to the company, starting at midnight on Monday, July 15th with “more than a million deals around the world.”
- To tease potential buyers, Amazon has already put a few items on sale early, including Fire-enabled Smart TVs for $120 off and a smart home security system for what they claim is the “lowest price ever.”
- Prime members in North America, plus several international countries are eligible for the savings. A subscription costs $119 USD annually.
- Are you a bargain hunter? What’s the best deal you’ve scored?