- How much alcohol do you think Americans consumed in 2018? Would you believe that the amount could fill 160 million bathtubs?
- According to a new report from the people who look at such numbers, those of us across the fruited plain put away 7.9 billion gallons of booze last year, which is actually down from the previous two years.
- What’s driving the market? Beer, which made up 78.3% of alcohol sales, says the IWSR US Beverage Alcohol Review. Spirits are up too.
- Despite reports that wine consumption is down among younger people, growth was slightly higher for the 24th consecutive year. People apparently really loved Prosecco.
- What was your drink of choice last year? Try anything new?