- Imagine getting it on in a public bathroom and being doused with water, this is the plan for the new high-tech bathrooms being constructed in Wales.
- The toilets will be equipped with weight-sensitive floors so only one person can enter at a time and sensors that can detect violent movement.
- When the sensors are triggered, the occupant will be doused with water, the doors will open and a siren will go off.
- The bathrooms will also have a time limit, if you go over a specified amount of time a message will come on over the speaker to let you know that you’ve exceeded the time, along with the lights and heat being turned off.
- Do you think the anti-sex toilets are a good or bad idea?