A man looks at his phone as he walks past a store of US tech giant Apple in a retail district in Beijing on Friday, Dec. 13, 2019. China deputy trade envoy says China, U.S. have reached trade deal, will reduce punitive tariffs on each other's goods (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)
- Apple is expected to reveal their new iPhone models on Tuesday during a virtual event.
- New models expected to be announced include the the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- Announcements are also expected in terms of faster processing speeds, longer battery life, and camera improvements.
- Along with new iPhone models, the company is also expected to unveil a new Apple Watch with design and function updates.
- Are you expecting to get a new iPhone soon? Do you own any Apple products already?