Bam Margera Quits Rehab After 10 Days
January 14, 2019 6:37AM CST
- It’s all about perspective, I guess. After just 10 days into his third stint at rehab, Bam Margera has called it quits. While those of us on the outside might be concerned for his health, the Jackass star sees things differently.
- Taking to Instagram, Bam posted a series of messages explaining to his followers that the short amount of time has put him back onto the path of sobriety.
- Margera says he discovered that “boredom” is the source of his drinking after less than a week in the facility, but by staying away from the bottle, he can heal.
- “In rehab I am bored 50 percent of the time so that’s when I figured out that when boredom sets in and alcohol is off limits that’s when I get creative as f**k, an explosion of good ideas, exercise, skate, workout, yoga, hike, bike way more. Because I don’t sit stagnant,” the Thursday messages read.
- Do you think Bam quit too soon? How else can he seek help?