Bring Me The Horizon Cancels Tour After Singer Ruptures Vocal Cord
February 19, 2019 6:22AM CST
- If you were holding tickets to see Bring Me The Horizon for the last concerts of this tour, hang on to them. You might be able to receive a refund.
- The English rockers, who were out promoting their latest release, amo, needed to cancel the remaining dates due to lead singer Oli Sykes rupturing a vocal cord.
- BMTH had also planned to perform on Tuesday for the charity War Child, but that’s been postponed until late May.
- Doctors put Sykes on vocal rest over the weekend in order to prevent permanent damage.
- Ever have a show get cancelled on you? What happened? Were you able to attend the new date?