- Nothing is worse than getting stuck in traffic when you just want to get home. Especially if you’re hungry. Fortunately, Burger King has a solution.
- Kicking off with a pilot project in Mexico City, the King delivered Whoppers right to car windows for anyone jammed up nearby one of the fast-food giant’s locations.
- Dubbed “Traffic Jam Whopper,” commuters call up the order from their Waze app and the food arrives via a motorcycle riding delivery person.
- Thanks to the success south of the border, Burger King is expanding to Los Angeles, as well as Shanghai and São Paulo, says Adweek.
- How bad is the traffic where you live? Could you benefit from this service?