Celebrity Laundry Man Says Slipknot’s Clothes The Grossest
January 24, 2019 5:28AM CST
- Hans-Jurgen Topf, owner of touring artist laundry service Rock ‘n’ Roll Laundry, has cleaned the clothes of superstars like U2, Joe Cocker and more but recently told The NY Times that metal act Slipknot owned the grossest clothes he has ever washed.
- Topf said that when he was tasked with cleaning the coveralls that Slipknot wore while on tour, he found them “sprayed with beer, cream and fake blood, and left in garbage bags for three days.”
- He also said that he was more likely to “find an herbal tea bag” in the pockets of today’s artists rather than the drugs of artists he worked for long ago.
- Who do you think the dirtiest rock act is in the world?
- Would you want to clean the clothes of your favorite touring band?