- Before Linkin Park, Chester Bennington had been in a band called Grey Daze.
- There were plans to celebrate their time together, which included re-releasing their music and eventually playing a 20th-anniversary reunion show. But it sadly never came to pass, with the singer taking his life in 2017.
- On Tuesday, Bennington’s widow, Talinda, revealed that Grey Daze will still put out the record, featuring her late husband on vocals.
- Billboard notes that there is no date for the album to drop, with Bennington’s 320 Changes Direction foundation handling the project.
- Which other artists have reunited with their former bands? How does that music compare to the band they’re most known?