- Wednesday would have been Chester Bennington’s 43rd birthday, and the widow of the late Linkin Park frontman says she hopes he’s celebrating by “dancing in heaven.”
- In a tweet posted earlier in the day, Talinda Bennington wrote, “Happy birthday! You made the world brighter from the moment you were born. You gave me the world w/your love and children. For that, I can never repay you. I pray you are dancing in heaven.”
- She went on to write that she and the couple’s children are commemorating her late husband’s birthday by doing his favorite activities.
- Bennington took his own life in 2017.
- How would you like your family to celebrate your birthday after you’re gone? Do you ever talk to people who have passed away as if they’re still here?