- The former doctor for Chris Cornell insists that he didn’t overprescribe drugs for the late Soundgarden and Audioslave vocalist.
- Dr. Robert Koblin is being sued for malpractice by Cornell’s widow Vicky, who accuses him of giving her husband nearly 1,000 doses of the anti-anxiety drug Lorazepam over the final year and a half of the singer’s life.
- Koblin says Cornell was aware of the risks associated with anti-anxiety medication and claims he did everything he could to help.
- Cornell died of suicide on May 18th, 2017 after a Soundgarden show in Detroit.
- Do you think doctors should be held liable for drug abuse by their patients?