Condoms Can Clean Your Kitchen Sink
March 1, 2019 6:17AM CST
- Need to keep your kitchen clean, but don’t want to use harsh chemicals around where you cook your food? No worries. A British mom has come to the rescue with a strange hack.
- Posting to Facebook, the woman discovered that she could remove limescale from the sink tap with just two household items.
- “White vinegar in a condom left overnight on the taps, no scrubbing after just used a sponge to wipe,” she writes.
- You might be asking how she came to figure this out? Well, the woman comments that while she didn’t have baggies or rubber gloves to stretch over the spout, she does have “loads of free condoms”.
- What’s the most unusual hack you’ve come up with or tried?