- There’s lots involved in putting together Slipknot shows, but the band, thankfully, has got it down to a science.
- Speaking to Canada’s French-language station TVA last weekend before hitting the stage at Festival d’été de Québec, Corey Taylor described the scene inside the dressing room.
- “It takes very little time now, because, obviously, I put the makeup on, I put the mask on, I put everything else on,” the frontman reveals, adding how he then begins his mental preparations.
- Taylor gushes about Slipknot’s new staging, noting its interactive nature, with video, fire, and pyro, calling it, “probably the most extravagant that we’ve had in our whole career.”
- Is playing not enough these days? Is it important to you for bands to have huge stage shows as well?