Corey Taylor Says Slipknot Could Continue On Without Him
July 24, 2019 6:20AM CDT
- Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor thinks the band could easily continue without him if he ever decided to step away.
- In an interview with Metal Hammer, Taylor said retirement has “crossed my mind as the years have gone on”, but insisted “that doesn’t mean that the band would stop”.
- Taylor said “If I can’t do it then someone might be able to take my place”.
- For now, though, Taylor and Slipknot are keeping busy with a new album on the way and their Knottfest Roadshow tour launching this week.
- Name some bands that remained successful after replacing their lead singer. Do Slipknot’s masks make that kind of transition easier?