- It’s great that fans can connect directly with band members through social media. Unfortunately, it also means the haters have a line as well. However, Corey Taylor knows how to deal with it.
- A Twitter message sent to the Slipknot frontman started off praising the band while simultaneously calling Taylor, “a trash human being who sits on a pedestal that needs the feet kicked out and come back to reality” and “another out of #outoftouchcelebrity.”
- Not having time for those kinds of insults, Taylor replied, “You have so many spelling errors I’m not gonna bother with you. I’ll let the wolves do it.”
- And so they did, with an army of the metal rockers’ fans coming to the singer’s defense.
- What is it about social media that can bring out the worst in people? Have you cut back on your usage as a result?