- Looks like Slipknot is branching out into the world of fashion. No, they’re not releasing a line of custom masks like the ones they wear on stage, but fans will still be pretty interested.
- A rumor making its way around Twitter claims that the metal rockers are teaming up with premium clothing brand Supreme for the Spring/Summer season.
- DropsByJay, who seems to be in the know, reveals that the collaboration will include “Tees, outerwear, accessory, stickers & More.” He says photos of the collection will be coming soon.
- Perhaps they’re gearing up for something big this year. In a recent interview in Kerrang!, frontman Corey Taylor revealed that a new album is coming from the band, just in time to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their first record.
- Which other bands would you consider fashionable? Would you wear their line of clothes?