Couple Sued For Playing Iron Maiden Too Loud
March 26, 2019 6:03AM CDT
- Is there really a volume that is considered too loud for playing Iron Maiden? Apparently yes as one elderly Swedish couple recently found out.
- The unnamed husband and wife have been sued by their neighbors for giving them a high decibel dose of The Beast between last October and February.
- According to a report from Aftonbladet, the duo intentionally aimed multiple sound systems at the townhouse next door, which one resident described the volume as “pure terror”.
- When cops showed up to arrest the 81-year-old and 71-year-old, Maiden’s “Afraid To Shoot Strangers” was blasting. While charges of harassment have been dropped, they now face a lawsuit.
- How do you deal with noisy neighbors? What’s the worst they’ve done?