In order to fund proposed technology upgrades and infrastructure improvements, parking rates for metered street parking, paid parking lots, parking decks, and Metra commuter lots in downtown Joliet will be adjusted beginning January 1, 2020. Proposed improvements include automated gates, modern pay systems and improved security in the parking decks and the completion of deferred maintenance at various locations. This is first adjustment to downtown parking rates since 2007.
New parking rates are as follows:
– Parking decks: $1.00 per hour
– $180.00 quarterly permit
– Riverwall parking lot: $60.00 quarterly permit
– Zone A street parking: $1.50 per hour
– Zone B street parking: $0.75 per hour
-Barrett’s, Rialto, & Union Station parking lots: $1.50 per hour
– Metra commuter lots: $1.50 per day
– Mayor Art Schultz Drive parking lot: $5.00 per day
A complete map of City of Joliet parking facilities can found by clicking here.