- We’ve all dreamed of telling the boss, “Take this job and shove it,” but can you imagine the entire staff doing so in unison? It happened at a Sonic in Ohio.
- The now “ex sonic crew” taped an expletive-filled note on the door on last week apologizing to customers for the inconvenience, explaining that “due to terrible management, the whole store has quit.”
- Circleville’s Sonic wasn’t the only restaurant to temporarily shut down, according to a story from The Scioto Post. Two other locations followed suit.
- The report claims the backlash stemmed from management dropping workers’ wages from the state’s minimum to $4 plus tips.
- Ever have to leave a job? What caused you to quit? Did you say goodbye in an unusual way?