- Soon you could have orders from your favorite stores delivered quickly by a robot.
- FedEx is testing a last mile delivery robot that will bring you items from local Walmart, Target, Lowes, AutoZone and Pizza Hut locations.
- FedEx said that more than 60 percent of customers live within 3 miles of a store. The robot will help with same day, on-demand delivery.
- Testing of the robot will begin sometime this summer. Most likely it will happen in FedEx’s hometown of Memphis.
- Do you think a robot would be trustworthy getting items to you? Do you prefer a person to deliver your things?