Fight Club” Returns, Graphic Novel 3
January 11, 2019 5:56AM CST
- This year marks the 20th anniversary of the classic film “Fight Club.” To mark the anniversary a new “Fight Club” film is on the way and the trailer has been released.
- “Fight Club 3” will be done as a graphic novel by Dark Horse Entertainment, the same people who brought you “Hellboy,” “300,” and “Sin City.”
- “Fight Club 3 is about what happens when you have to team up with your enemy,” says the author Chuck Palahniuk.
- The project is being done first in a 12 issue “maxi-series” style, and the first issue hits the shelves on January 30.
- Do you wish the “Fight Club” sequels were made into movies? What was the number one rule of “Fight Club?”