- Just because the band is inching towards their last show ever later this month, doesn’t mean that Slayer is totally finished.
- According to their manager, Rick Sales, the thrash metal legends wanted to go out on top when it comes to playing live.
- “There are a couple of things that go on. I totally get that they made a decision to stop touring. That doesn’t mean the end of the band. It’s just the end of touring,” he tells MassLive.
- Slayer hits The Forum in Los Angeles for two final performances on November 29 and 30.
- When do you feel is the right time for a band to pack it in?