Fleetwood Mac Tour On Track To Sell 1 Million Tickets
March 19, 2019 5:48AM CDT
- Even without longtime member Lindsey Buckingham on the stage, fans really want to see Fleetwood Mac. The band is taking in some big money on their current North American tour.
- Billboard says the Hall of Fame rockers earn between $1.5 to $2 million per show, which puts them on track to net more than $100 million. Ten shows have grossed more than $2 million in sales.
- According to band co-manager Carl Stubner, seeing the Mac on stage is a family affair, noting that younger fans are joining their parents at the shows.
- “There’s a hunger for bands with deep catalogs and I see a lot of young people coming to the shows in search of this music they’ve built a deep connection with,” says Stubner.
- Have you discovered the music of your parents? Have you shared your music with your kids? Which bands are you bonding over?