- The music world was shocked by the news that The Prodigy frontman Keith Flint was found dead at his home on Monday. Following the report, fans and his contemporaries alike took social media to pay tribute to the late singer.
- Foo Fighters called Flint “A true icon in every way,” while the Chemical Brothers recalled playing shows together, adding, “he was an amazing front man, a true original and he will be missed.”
- James Blunt shared a story about how Flint hugged him when he needed it most, writing, “I shed a tear at the news of your death. In our business, there are no prizes for being kind, but if there was, that Grammy would be yours.”
- Tributes to the 49-year-old also came from Slipknot, Boy George, and Cypress Hill.
- Do you have a great story about meeting an artist? What was the encounter like?