Multi-generation family on picnic in back yard, eating hot dog and celebrating 4th of July - Independence Day. Focus on hot dog with mustard
- A Texas brewery might be taking the ‘summer cookout’ theme a little too far.
- Martin House Brewing Company in Fort Worth has introduced its latest creation: Bun Length, a hot-dog-flavored hard seltzer.
- Bun Length is brewed with “the leftover water from 52 pounds of boiled frankfurters” and tastes like “a boozy hot dog”, the company says.
- Martin House is also rolling out ‘Murph Juice’, a barbecue sauce-flavored beer.
- Would you be willing to try a hot-dog-flavored seltzer?