- Motley Crue has officially entered middle age. The legendary rockers are celebrating the band’s 40th birthday today.
- It was January 17th, 1981 when Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee first jammed together with original singer-guitarist Greg Leon – who was soon replaced with Mick Mars and Vince Neil.
- Sixx said he was “beyond grateful” for “this journey with my brothers”. Lee said it was “like a rollercoaster” while Neil celebrated “a lifetime of memories!!”
- Will the Crue get to celebrate their 40th anniversary on stage? Their much-hyped ‘Stadium Tour’ reunion was put on hold last year but is currently set to resume in July.
- Does it make you feel old when your favorite bands celebrate their 30th and 40th anniversaries? Will the ‘Stadium Tour’ will happen in 2021?