Here Are Some Crazy DIY Cleaning Hacks
March 8, 2019 5:52AM CST
- You may have heard a claim that you can clean toilets with a can of Coke. While surprisingly true, it turns out many household items you already have work wonders for keeping your home tidy.
- Would you believe that beer can remove rust from tools? How about getting burnt messes off of your pots and pans with a potato?
- An Instagram account by the name Blossom has blown up the social media site with videos showing off some pretty crazy cleaning hacks.
- Ketchup removes stains in your sinks and a lint roller picks up the dirt trapped in a screen door. If you’ve gone soda free, Kool-Aid will give the same results on toilets.
- What chemical-free ways do you use to clean your home?