- The lineup for Woodstock 50 hasn’t been officially revealed, but Billboard just leaked a few of the artists booked for the 50th anniversary festival.
- The Killers, Imagine Dragons, and Chance The Rapper will be among the festival headliners, while two acts tied to the original Woodstock festival, Santana and Grateful Dead spin-off group Dead And Company, will also perform.
- Organizer Michael Lang, a co-founder of the original Woodstock, has promised an ‘eclectic bill’ for the festival, which happens August 16th-18th in Watkins Glen, New York.
- Another Woodstock tribute show will be going down the same weekend at the original Woodstock site in Bethel, NY. Santana has also been booked for that festival.
- How well do you remember any of the past Woodstock anniversary shows? Which one was the best? Have you ever attended a huge, multi-day music festival?