Hidden Valley Will Fill Any Container You Bring With Ranch Dressing
March 6, 2019 6:13AM CST
- Time to wash out any and all containers you may have because this Sunday Hidden Valley will fill them from the hose in celebration of “National Ranch Dressing Day”.
- Borrowing a page from 7-11’s “Bring Your Own Cup” promotion, those in Las Vegas will be treated to the creamy goodness that only ranch dressing can bring, no matter what vessel they hold.
- Posters for the one-hour event taking place at the New York, New York Hotel & Casino show wheelbarrows, boots, and even a kiddie pool, declaring, “You bring it. We fill it,” so all bets are apparently off.
- Even if you can’t make the main attraction, a party will take place during most of the day, with samples and food dished out.
- What’s the best salad dressing? On what other dishes is ranch dressing good?