- Some football players at Byron High School in Illinois decided to celebrate National Cookie Day a bit early, stripping out of their clothes and streaking across the field with Oreos sandwiched between their buttocks.
- After school officials found out about “The Oreo Run,” ten of the players were suspended, forced to sit out three games.
- Making matters worse, one of those games was their only L for the season, falling 24-20 in the Class 3A state championships.
- Officials interviewed nearly 30 players and coaches about the October 26 incident, learning that the students were willing participants and hazing was not a factor.
- What stupid things did you do in high school? Were you caught? What would have happened if you were?