Husband Matches With Wife On Tinder
July 25, 2019 6:37AM CDT
- It’s like that Piña Colada song in real life. While swiping through Tinder, a man came across his wife on the dating app.
- Sharing his story to Reddit, the 32-year-man claims he was bored on a “lonely night” while she was away on business and that he “didn’t have any intentions”.
- Figuring out that the profile was real, he swiped right, learning that she already matched with him.
- “A huge can of worms” has been opened, says the guy, who now has to “explain why I was on Tinder” after 14 months of marriage.
- Do you believe his side of the story? What do you think is going on? What would you do in this situation?