It’s Official: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Is Bigger Than ‘Titanic’ With $2.2B at Global Box Office
May 6, 2019 6:10AM CDT
- Avengers: Endgame has crossed the $2 billion mark and it only took 11 days!
- That was a record. It has passed Titanic and is now the second highest-grossing film ever.
- It made $145.8 million domestically this weekend and $282.2 million internationally.
- So who does Avengers need to beat out? Avatar.
- Avatar holds the #1 position with $2.8 billion.
- It took Avatar 47 days to cross the billion mark.
- Do you think Avengers will surpass Avatar?