- While sipping a coffee outside a shop in Los Angeles, Jack Osbourne got sucker punched. Speaking about last month’s incident, Ozzy’s son shares the full story.
- “It was nine in the morning. And I was just chatting with a friend, and, all of a sudden, a fist appeared in my face… I threw my coffee and swung a chair at him. He rattled off something, like, ‘F— you, M.F.ers’ and all that,” Jack reveals in a new interview.
- A cop eventually showed up, asking if he should arrest the man. Jack said yes, and that’s when the assailant escalated the encounter, attacking the officer with a screwdriver.
- Police arrested the man for battery and assault after a tasering, and, according to Jack, “he’s in jail.”
- Ever witness an incident like this on the street? What happened?