Joey Chestnut Chomps Down On 413 Chicken Wings
July 31, 2019 4:55AM CDT
- Joey Chestnut continues to prove that he’s the world’s number 1 competitive eater after finishing off an incredible feat on Monday.
- “Jaws” as he’s affectionately known, participated in Hooters’ $15.99 all-you-can-eat National Chicken Wing Day promotion, chomping down on 413 drums and flats over 12 hours.
- Just some quick math here: you and 34 friends would each need to devour a dozen wings to match Chestnut’s tour de force.
- Chestnut admitted, “I’ve never done anything longer than maybe two hours,” and figured he’d only polish off around 300.
- What’s the most wings you think you could eat? What level of heat can you handle?