Judge Temporarily Blocks Release Kraft Case Video
April 18, 2019 7:29AM CDT
- A judge has temporarily blocked Palm Beach prosecutors from releasing video they say shows Robert Kraft receiving paid sex acts at a Jupiter, Florida spa.
- The injunction was issued Wednesday after prosecutors filed notice of their intent to release the video, ESPN reports. Attorneys for the 77-year-old New England Patriots owner quickly filed motions to stop them.
- The judge scheduled an April 29 hearing on the issue.
- Kraft has pleaded not guilty to two counts of solicitation of prostitution. His attorneys allege “gross prosecutorial misconduct.”
- Are you interested in viewing the video? Do you think justice is served by releasing it to the public?