- KFC is trying out a new and unusual combination on their chicken sandwiches.
- The restaurant is trying out a chicken sandwich with a layer of Cheetos and “special Cheetos” sauce to go with it.
- Right now, the release is limited, only being tested at locations in Virginia, Georgia, the Carolinas and some other states in the south until March 24th.
- The sandwich that is receiving mixed reviews is $4.79. While only on a limited release, it has been said it could be rolled out nationwide if it is a success.
- What odd ingredients do you add to your sandwiches you make at home?