Killswitch Engage Vocalist Taking Time Away from Social Media to Handle Mental Health
- Killswitch Engage vocalist Jesse Leach announced via Instagram this week that he was leaving social media for a bit to “focus on mind and body.”
- Leach has been open about his struggle with depression on social media in the past.
- His announcement comes shortly after he told fans on Instagram that he and his wife of 18 years were seeking to divorce.
- Leach did ask fans to respect his soon-to-be ex-wife’s privacy and stated that she is still “a friend.”
- Leach also assured fans that his dedication to his health wouldn’t affect any performance dates with Killswitch Engage.
- Have you ever taken a leave from social media? Did it benefit your health?