Kissing Has Numerous Health Benefits
February 14, 2019 7:14AM CST
- There is some great news for those that like to get affectionate on Valentine’s Day.
- Kissing has been proven to have many benefits to your mental and physical health.
- Health benefits from kissing include reducing stress and anxiety by lowering cortisol levels and increasing serotonin levels.
- Kissing can even burn calories! It can help you burn two to six calories every minute.
- Not only can kissing make you happier, it is proven to lower your blood pressure by increasing your heart rate and dilating blood vessels.
- Kissing can even benefit your teeth and build your immune system all thanks to swapping saliva.
- How do you feel about kissing? What other benefits do you get from kissing? Are you more likely to go in for a smooch knowing the benefits?