The Lead Singer of The Prodigy was found dead this morning at his home at the age of 49. No other details have been released on the cause of death. Police responded to a welfare check at his address where they found Keith Dead …Here’s Firestarter in his honor…Early reports are saying apparent Suicide…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
- Sad news for fans of British electronic group The Prodigy. The UK Press Association reports that frontman Keith Flint was found dead on Monday morning.
- Essex Police were called in to do a wellness check at the near-London home of the 49-year-old singer. Upon arrival, he was found unresponsive, but investigators do not suspect anything suspicious.
- The band took to social media with a statement saying, “It is with deepest shock and sadness that we can confirm the death of our brother and best friend Keith Flint. A true pioneer, innovator and legend. He will be forever missed. We thank you for respecting the privacy of all concerned at this time.”
- Co-founder Liam Howlett posted to Instagram to reveal the cause of death, writing, “The news is true, I can’t believe I’m saying this but our brother Keith took his own life over the weekend.”
- Which of their songs are your favorites? What impact did the group leave on the music scene?
If you or someone you know is battling suicidal thoughts, Please Reach out and get help