- Two best friends spent what I’d imagine were the best two days of their lives, partying with Van Halen in Detroit after winning a contest from MTV.
- While those 48 hours of debauchery took place in 1984, the documenting of the pair’s “lost weekend” will finally see the light of day.
- The 14-minute short will get its unveiling this week, premiering at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Kicking off with frontman David Lee Roth’s warning, “You’ll have no idea where you are, you’ll have no idea where you’re going, and probably, no memory of it after you get there,” the flick shows fans exactly what it was like to be with VH in their heyday.
- If you could party with a band, who would it be? At what point in their career?