- Besides hitting the gym and blocking the person on Facebook, perhaps you should add changing your streaming site passwords to a list of things to do after a breakup. You never know who might still be using them.
- Two years after a guy and his ex split, he learned that her friend was still using his Netflix account. Of course, it was the way he found out that really set his blood to boil.
- Sharing screen caps of the Whatsapp conversation to Reddit, the ex’s friend asked him to re-up paying for the service so she can continue watching her shows.
- The stunned guy quickly changed the password, which had the friend attack back claiming his ex was too good for him.
- Have you changed a password to kick an ex off an account? How good did it feel? How would you handle such situations?