- A California man threw thousands of dollars out the window in a failed attempt to flee police.
- Cops say an officer at a Pasadena credit union noticed the man, who was suspected of credit card abuse, at the drive-thru ATM. When officers approached, he took off, bumping another car into a patrol car on the way out.
- Police say the man threw thousands of dollars as well as a few other items out the window as he fled, but he was caught a short time later.
- Police say people nearby generously offered to help officers gather up all the scattered money.
- Would you have tried to pocket a bill or two? What’s the largest amount of money you ever discovered by accident?