Man Wins Million Dollar Lottery Twice At Same Store
March 13, 2019 6:11AM CDT
- Someone should go find Terry Splawn and rub his head for good luck; he sure has plenty of it. The North Carolina man just won his second million-dollar lottery, doing so at the same store.
- Splawn walked into Sam’s Mini Stop in Concord last week, beating the 1 in 1.8 million odds on a $150 Million Cash Explosion scratch off, earning himself another cool mil.
- Coincidentally it was at the Old Charlotte Road store where Splawn first hit it big, scratching off a Millionaire Bucks ticket in April 2017.
- Picking up his earnings and an oversized check from lottery officials, Splawn said, “I can’t believe I won the lottery not once, but twice! … I just thought, ‘This can’t be happening.'”
- What’s the most you’ve won playing the lotto? What did you do with the money?