- So where does Tom DeLonge stand with his former band’s co-founder since leaving a few years back? According to Mark Hoppus, they’re still cool.
- Speaking to Pedestrian.TV, the blink-182 singer and bassist says, “I think that Tom’s very happy doing his thing, and we are very happy doing our thing, and there’s no hard feelings and there’s no animosity or bad blood there, it’s just like I said; he’s doing his stuff, we’re doing ours.”
- However Hoppus does admit the two haven’t exchanged pleasantries in some time, adding, “I have not spoken to Tom since before California came out.”
- blink-182 are currently working on their follow-up to the 2016 record and will play the New Jersey leg of the 25th anniversary Warped Tour this June.
- Can you still be cool with a person you had a falling out with? How do you make it work?