- Noting a study that says half of drinkers aged 21 to 27 don’t meet with close friends more than a few times a month, Miller Lite is looking to change that.
- In an anti-influencer advertisement aimed at young millennials, the brand is offering a free beer to those who put down the phone and go out to the bar.
- Redeeming the brew is pretty easy. All you have to do is text the company a screencap showing you’ve unfollowed them on social media. They’ll send a link and the next Miller Lite is on them.
- But you will have to hurry. The advert launched during the World Series on Tuesday night and is limited to the first 118,000 submissions.
- What do you think of this promotion? How often do you get to meet with good friends?